Thursday 5 December 2013

We had joy.We had fun.

                         After Delete All


   Hai I'm Naryna.But have my friend call me Narnia.Sounds strange right?
But, it's okay if you want call me Narnia. :D Okays! Let's we start the story.
This is the first post after I delete all the post and blog.Now is 3:22 am.It's already
morning.But i'm still wake up.My eyes is stubborn! hahaha.... crazy! :p December 
is a holiday month.Where did you go to holidays for this month? And I'm not going 
anywhere for this month.I wanna meet my bestfriends! Missing the girls:( Hanna,Sarah
and Byha is my friends.Now Sarah are not living here anymore.I'm sad! If you look at 
Byha for now,you must said that Byha are not my friend.Cause she is not close with us.
You must think why,alright? Just ignore.It's a old story and a bad story are happen to my
life.And I don't want that's story happen again anymore! I hate that moments!
Not the whole and I'm 
being a ordinary girl at the school.Prefect? Why i'm not being a prefect? Because I have
are manytime be a prefect.So,I give that chances to other person.If I being prefect,they 
must thinking that I'm a greedy girl and I'm not that girl.Okay, I think is a time to me to 
sleep.Bye bye! See you next time! Assalamualaikum ..:D
*Typing Error*


                                      -Nia-




No comments:

Post a Comment