Sunday 22 December 2013

Never know what had happen.

                           

                            Life like a....???


Assalamualaikum :) Hye! Today I want to talk about life.Why puzzle picture that I choose?
Let me tell you.Life is like a puzzle.There's many secrets that we never know in our life.Cause it happen sudden without we know.If we arrange that puzzle well,it will look beautiful and we smile.I'm too young 
to talk about life because I don't have a plenty experience in my live.But,I'm just wanna to share.
Actually is time to bed.But my eyes still open and don't want to go bed.And suddenly I had an idea to create
a story in my blog.Now I'm listening a song Enchanted by Taylor Swift."This night is sparkling,don't
you let it go.I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home."-Taylor Swift.I think I should stop here and if I
have a story to share I will find you BLOG! heheh..:D ok.goodbye!See you soon! Assalamualaikum. :)


                                                  - Nia -




No comments:

Post a Comment