Tuesday 31 December 2013

Go Without Knowing Anything.

                       

                    The Day Before School


Hye! Now,I'm in a boutique.Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday!
Tomorrow schools already open! Oh mey....! My school book already buy.But,the thing is make me dizzy is I don't know what class I entry! Oh mey.....! Hana same like me.She don't 
know too.But I hope Hana will same class with me.What I know is the fisrt class in January 
is not the true class.Just for a while and February has a exam.I think after exam teacher will exchange our class according to our perfomance and decision in our paper exam.Huh! I feel scared.I hope the exam is not too hard and I can do.I feel unbelieve after know that tomorrow I'll start back to school.See...My hand start shiver when typing about tomorrow.
I'm anxious to meet Hana,my bestfriend forever. :D So I say a little prayer. Hope my dreams will take me in there.Where the skies are blue to see you once again.Okay I think I should stop here.If I had a sory to tell you,I will find you.See you soon! :)Assalamualaikum.



                                     -Nia-



No comments:

Post a Comment