Thursday 2 January 2014

The Playful Conversation Starts.

 

                    Have friend.Have laugh.


Hye! I think yesterday is a suck day! I hate that day! It doesn't make me happy.
Hana and I not in the same class and I'm feeling sad.How yesterday can be a bad day?
I'm just friend with Razana only in the class.Razana is a good girl.She always give a motivated
in everything she says.You know what?! In the first day,I had a suprise.Fatin is come back to stay here
and school at here!I meet Fatin at surau.At that time I'm with Hana to go to solat zuhur and 
sudden Mira call me.So,I and Hana go to Mira and I was suprised because Fatin at there.I'm feel unbelieve
after seeing Fatin face.Untill now,I'm always feel like that even that story already past.I hope Liyana
will be here too for school and stay here.I miss all my ex-Simple Never Break Up :( I think I should stop here.Okay Bye! Asslamualaikum. :D


                                       -Nia-


No comments:

Post a Comment