Thursday 13 March 2014

FRIENDS :D


                     SHUT UP! and LISTEN.


Hey! Naryna is here :) Today I want to talk about the things had happened at the school.
Poor Fatin.She is fall from the chair or table.Maybe chair.Do you wanna know who do
that things at Fatin.She is Waniey.How can she do that things?She make me angry at the
maximum level.That's is the terrible things had happen to the girls like us.At the rest time,
Hana,Tasha and me rest together.This is the first feel happy when I'm going to the rest 
with Tasha.No.I don't mean before that I don't like be a friend with Tasha.Before that,I'm
feel awkward when be with her because we don't know each other.But today,I'm feel comfort
with her.So,she pass to be friend with me and Hana already.Now,I want to annouce that I have
a new friend! hehehhe.. :D Okay.The story has ended already.We will meet again.Bye bye...
and Assalamualaikum.



-NIA-


No comments:

Post a Comment